Has the time come when you are beginning to wonder if you need a new roof? Perhaps you have noticed discoloration on the ceiling of your attic from water seeping through the roofing material. Or maybe you see areas of broken, split or bent asphalt shingles. It is wise to consider replacing a roof before the damage becomes too much and it is a rush job.
The cost of an asphalt shingle roof replacement in Rockford averages between $10,000 and $20,000 depending on the size of the roof, the type of materials chosen, and the labor installation fees of the roofing contractor. For a complete explanation of costs for your particular home, be sure to contact Total Exteriors in Rockford at 877-TOTALEX.
Now you know approximately what it will cost for a roof replacement, how do you know if you are truly in need of a new roof? What are the signs that it is time to replace your current roofing system?
- Loose or missing shingles
- Damaged vents
- Wavy-looking surface
- Evidence of animals in the attic
- Granules in the gutter system
- Light shining through the attic
- Evidence of moisture on the walls or ceiling of the attic
We, at Total Exteriors, are the Rockford roofing specialists you need when it comes to replacing or repairing your roof. We make sure the project is done right the first time! We have over 40 years of experience in the industry and our team has the skill to complete the job, large or small, efficiently and successfully the first time. We strive for your satisfaction, and look forward to working with you!
Many brave homeowners try to replace their roofs themselves. This isn’t a wise decision for multiple reasons. Consider these points and why hiring a local roofing contractor is the best option.
- A DIY project can take longer than a professional roofing contractor.
- Mistakes can be made by the average homeowner who doesn’t understand the proper procedures for installing a roof.
- If done incorrectly, the installation will need to be redone. This could result in more money being spent on the same roof.
- The homeowner may not fully be aware of the rules, regulations, and permits when attempting to install a roof. We completely understand all the local laws when it comes to working on a home.
- We have the proper safety equipment necessary to successfully and safely complete the job.
- Many roofing warranties require the installation to be done by a professional.
Each of the following areas must be inspected when a roof is installed. Contact Total Exteriors, a roofing company in Rockford for a better explanation of each.
- Water shield
- Ventilation system
- Ridge capping
- Insulation amount
- Gutter system
Place your trust in the roofing company that has served Rockford with integrity, honesty, and excellent workmanship. Total Exteriors is here to help secure a new roof over your head and give you the peace of mind you desire and enjoy your roof for years to come! Serving people is our business! Call us today and let’s discuss your roofing needs!